Wednesday 6 April 2011

nenek kebayan or restless soul at class ....

DING DONG.......
the watch struct 4.45 pm in pleasant but windy day in a weekday ....
as usual i when out and gave the keys to my coworker ms.R who is masih ada lecture .... around 5 pm she too finish her lecture then konci pintu ... like usual nothing happends ...
..... 1 week later ....
she approach me and told me that 2 of her students and she herself saw something LURKING BETWEEN THE WALL l of my class and the bay ....
she describe that thing is sitting down mencangkung wearing baju kotor macam dress with long hair covering half of her face ....

the three of them terkejut nangga the creature but manage to stay silence and walk past the creature with much horror feelin inside ...
.... after she told me the kelibat she saw , i too felt eeerrryyy every time i shut off the lights during the evening ....
even my students meremang bulu roma hearing the story ...
but till today i never saw the creature in my class (c minta la - just saying ) ... BUT THE FEELIN OF BEEN WATCH  is always inside ...

...IF WE'LL think about it ... soul and entities of those can be near us any us not knowing it ...
maybe they can see us , but we cant see them .. even dalam dunia moden tok pun still ada roh2 berkeliaran diseseliling kita ...
...EVEN IN BROAD DAY LIGHT .....
remember guys . ITS OURS TO HAVE BUT THEY OWN IT ......
...roger n out .... wanna seek  out more TALES and legends.... peace out ...

4 comments:

  1. Heheheh I've always heard about that 'thing' from Ms. R, and I wonder why she's always be the one who can see that 'thing'?? Eheks.. maybe, different people feel different things around that 'thing'... So far, I've never came across that 'thing' here, but I'm sure I'll get goosebumps when that 'thing' is around me.. Uiee mintak jaoh eh! But whatever it is, your story really freaks me out! Isk..ndakla mek brani kat class ya ehh! :-|

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheheheh ....
    see eiryyy fellin kan ....
    c pa nktok dah jd class mr.f dah heeheheheh ....
    blm padah ngan mr.f ....
    some people have the gift to see emm kan ... she gat the supernatural power .....
    hrrmmm ... nice ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehehe uieeee nicekah if people are gifted to see that 'thing'?? Adduhh... tak sanggup i.. uhuks

    ReplyDelete
  4. hooo... cam best jak mun ada ya heheeheh .... bleh nangkung kan heheh ...
    byangkan u can join dean and sam in supernatural la kelak mun gifted giya hehehe...
    LAYAAAANNN!!!!..............

    ReplyDelete